What better way to celebrate Memorial Day than at the Annual Springside Shearing Festival?! We can't wait! We'll be there Sunday sampling cheese, as well as selling cheese, soap lotion, and lip balm as part of a farmers market in the big barn.
- Who: Anyone and Everyone!
- What: 14th Annual Springside Shearing Festival
- Where: Springside Livestock Farm at 1940 Jerome Road, Fabius, NY 13063
- When: Saturday, May 26th, and Sunday, May 27th, from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Activities: Sheep and Alpaca Shearing, Live Music, Pony Rides, Food, Face Painting, Zip-lining, and much more!